Junk Food for the Average Joe

Just a regular guy, ranting and raving about irregular subjects.

10.17.2006

Dawn of a New Era

Man O' Live am I FUCKING Juiced. Yes, that's right; I had to drop the F bomb because that is how excited I am. Wednesday, which is tomorrow, I'm headed dahn' to Mellon Arena n'at around 4:00 to attend yet again another Pens game. Four Home Games, Four Appearances by yours truly, and I've been on the JumboTron dancing my heart out three times already, so tomorrow I'm going to have to make it four. This is just no ORDINARY Pittsburgh Penguins game though...this is Sidney Crosby Bobblehead night, and not only that. Prepare yourself for this one...

...*key large, loud, motivating announcer voice*...

AT CENTER, NUMBER SEVENTY-ONE, EVVVGGGENNNIIIII MMMAAAAAAALLLLLLKKKKKKKIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!



WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

LETS GO PENS!

Tomorrow will be the dawn of a new era in hockey, and I will be there.


Signed,
Overzealous Pens Fan

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home